Life at Sloane House YMCA

2006-05-04

A “Freedom Fighter” or Just a Humping Dog?

A Middle-Eastern looking man lived on the 5th floor. He was about my age. He was odd but always with a big smile when he looked at you. He liked just hanging around with the crowd at Club34. Because they both spoke Arabic, Talla became friend with him and he introduced this Middle-Easter man to me. The young Middle-Eastern looking man told me he was a member of Mujahidin from Afghanistan. The US government helped him and some of his friends come to America to raise funds for their fellow Mujahidins who were still fighting against Red Army back home. One of the things they were doing was selling gem stones. They were “freedom fighters”, fighting for a cause and they were all over the news. I had read about them. Those were brave men. And now I couldn't believe a real "Freedon Fighter" was standing right in front of me. Like everyone else, I liked the under dogs. He gave me some of the gem stones he was selling. These stones were dark blue-colored beautiful gem stones you could only find them in Afghanistan. He became a regular with me and Talla. One incident, however, completed changed my opinion about him.

One night, Talla, the Mujahidin and I went to Palladium. The place was packed. We started dancing with a group of girls on the floor. There was a beautiful blonde in the group. Mujahidin, the "freedom fighter" showed his not-so-noble behavior. He started flirting with her. For whatever the reason, a few minutes later he and the beautiful blonde disappeared and re-emerged soon after. The girl’s facial expression was as if she just experienced something disgusting. She disappeared in the crowd quickly. The Mujahidin was smiling and boastful. Talla asked him what he was doing in the dark with the blonde. He was not sure if he should tell at first, but within a second he told us he ejaculated in his pants while holding the girl. I tried not to picture it, but it was impossible. I didn’t know what to say to him, except shaking my head in disbelieve. It was disgraceful to say the least. The Mujahidin continued dancing away the rest of the night with his wet pants, as if nothing had happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home